Men's Health Clinic Winston-Salem, NC
As a fellowship-trained reconstructive urologist, Dr. Ryan Terlecki at Wake Forest Men’s Health performs a high volume of surgical procedures to treat conditions affecting men’s sexual and urinary health, including erectile dysfunction, Peyronie’s disease, urinary incontinence, urethral strictures, and more.
Dr. Terlecki’s philosophy in treating patients is that the best patient is the most informed patient. He takes the time to educate you about your condition and present all your treatment options, so you can make a knowledgeable decision about your care.
Depending on your condition, Dr. Terlecki may recommend surgical or nonsurgical treatment. If you need surgery, Dr. Terlecki is one of the most experienced and sought-after reconstructive urologists in Winston-Salem and beyond. He has advanced surgical skills and expertise in the latest urologic procedures, including minimally invasive procedures with less pain and recovery time than traditional surgery.
- Penile Implants
- Artificial Urinary Sphincter
- Peyronie’s Disease Treatment
- Male Urethral Sling
- Vasectomy & Vasectomy Reversal
- Men’s Wellness
In addition to the services above, Dr. Terlecki performs the following procedures:
- Buried penis repair
- Genital skin grafting
- Genital reconstruction (inclduing issues stemming from gender reassignment surgery)
- Penile transplantation (approved clinical protocol)
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections for erectile dysfunction (experimental)
- Intracavernosal injection for erectile dysfunction
- Low-intensity shockwave therapy for erectile dysfunction (experimental)
- Testicular sperm extraction for male infertility
- Testicular denervation for chronic testicular pain
- Varicocelectomy to remove enlarged veins (varicoceles) in the scrotum
- Hydrocelectomy to remove a fluid-filled sac (hydrocele) surrounding a testicle that causes swelling in the scrotum
- Treatment of kidney and ureteral stones
- Transurethal resection of the prostate (TURP), which is minimally invasive surgery to treat urinary problems due to an enlarged prostate (BPH)
- Laser vaporization of the prostate, which is minimally invasive surgery to treat urinary problems due to an enlarged prostate (BPH)
- Botox® injections of the bladder to treat urinary incontinence
- Ureteral reimplantation to correct obstruction of urine flow between the kidneys and bladder
- Prostate-specific antigen (PSA) screening for prostate cancer
- Prostate cancer survivorship program
- Sperm and tissue banking
- Tissue engineering clinical trials
Make an Appointment with Our Urologist Today!
Wake Forest Men’s Health is dedicated to providing the highest quality urological care in the Winston-Salem, North Carolina area. If you are dealing with a urinary or sexual health issue, call (336) 716-4131 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Ryan Terlecki or request one online.